Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Transformation Romans 14: 10-12

Good Morning,

I am praying that today you are filled with the wonder of the Lord as you look back over the beginning of the week and peer a head to its ending. In your looking I pray that you are evaluating your Communion Commitment.  Review the sermon from Sunday at the following link, http://stmarkame.sermon.tv/mc/9786574

Today devotion ties in with the Call to Intentional Community. Mutual honor and respect creates Community.  Mutual honor and respect mitigates judgement and criticism

I hope to see you in Bible Study tonight.

Blessings

Barbara

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 8, 2014

SCRIPTURE
10 You, then, why do you judge your brother or sister? Or why do you treat them with contempt? For we will all stand before God’s judgment seat. 11 It is written:
“‘As surely as I live,’ says the Lord,
‘every knee will bow before me;
    every tongue will acknowledge God.’”
12 So then, each of us will give an account of ourselves to God.
OBSERVATION
  1. We have no right to judge our fellow man.
  2. We all will stand before the judgment seat of God?
  3. Each of us will give account of ourselves before God
APPLICATION
  1. Today monitor your thought, attitudes, and behaviors for judgmental tendencies.
  2. Evaluate your actions, attitudes, behaviors, thoughts and words; would you like to give and account for those before the Lord?
PRAYER
Father, forgive me for my judgmental attitude and spirit. I do not want to stand before you and give an account for my actions, attitudes, behaviors, thoughts and words that are not pleasing to you. Please work in me to will and to do your good pleasure. In Jesus’ name I pray, AMEN


1 comment:

  1. Amen. I pray that we walk in God's love. I pray that his light live in us, surround us, and shine forth from us so that people who may not know him experience his love through us and come to have a relationship with Him. They will know we are Christians by our love.

    ReplyDelete