Friday, January 17, 2014

Transformation -- Roman 15

Good Morning,

My prayer for you today is that as you face transitions on your job, in your home, church, and life in general that you will realize that the closing of one door or era you are being birth into another that is prepared just for you. 

As we go through those changes we need to be like Paul and pray and gather those who will join you in the struggle of transition. I am calling all of the members of the Marq to join me in our struggle through prayer to enter in to the new season that God has for us.

Blessings

Barbara


FRIDAY

SCRIPTURE
30 Dear brothers and sisters, I urge you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to join in my struggle by praying to God for me. Do this because of your love for me, given to you by the Holy Spirit. 31 Pray that I will be rescued from those in Judea who refuse to obey God. Pray also that the believers there will be willing to accept the donation I am taking to Jerusalem.32 Then, by the will of God, I will be able to come to you with a joyful heart, and we will be an encouragement to each other.
33 And now may God, who gives us his peace, be with you all. Amen.

OBSERVATION
  1. We are called to join in the struggle of our leader through prayer.
  2. We are to pray because of our love for the instrument given by the Holy Spirit.
  3. We are to pray specifically for the work at hand.

APPLICATION
  1. Join the pastor of your church in the struggle through prayer.
  2. Pray for the Holy Spirit to give you a love for that pastor.
  3. Pray for the work: that they are rescued from those who refuse to obey God, pray that believers will accept the gifts offered, pray that God will provide time of encouragement for your pastor.

PRAYER
Gracious father, thank you for the pastor you have provided for me. Help me join him/her in the struggle through prayer. Give me a heart of love for him/her through the Holy Spirit. Lord give me a spirit of intercession that will cover them in prayer to pray for their proclamation, presentation, protection, and provisions. In Jesus’ name I pray, AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment